DFK AMA TLDR 3 JAN 2022
DeFi Kingdoms dev superb in maintaining communications with community and their weekly AMA testified their commitment for the project and to all of us too. If you are like who always missed AMA due to timezone different, here is the summary was done up nicely by SamichPunch https://medium.com/@Samichpunch/defi-kingdoms-team-ama-development-team-january-3-2022-284848b9312b
If you have no time to go through all, there are the TLDR (this is what my channel is all about :D ) — I will cover those important points only
- Current challenges on Tavern and heroes
- They are closed to beta now, after spend so much time rebuilding the API and now in alpha testing, likely within next few days will be pushed to beta if all good
2. Add tags on Heros
- This will be definitely be done after they settle the current API issues which is their piority for now. Adding tagging features such as Favourites or Favourits by profession are some example. The opportunity here is really limitless once they expanded their own database and link to wallet
3. Allow Hero to move around the map
- This definitely possible as tested. It will be part of roadmap to have ingame controls such as keyboard control as they try to gamify more on the project so stay tune
4. Ranking page inside the town crier showing the best foragers/fishers, etc or something to track the best heroes?
- They love the idea and will be working on this to show some form of achievements board inside the castle.
5. Implementing additional details about how long until stamina is full or the next tic?
- They will make it easier for us on this, with something that might show the time that it will be full or time until the next tic. It’s not on the roadmap but they will think about folding it in
6. Total liquidity provided for Crystal or just the Jewel portion?
- It will be just for Jewel portion
7. Reward history?
- It is coming soon as it has been in the pipeline for a while.
8. Hero Crystal Revive Fees to be removed
- It is on priority and hopefully this coming week
Some other questions for the live session:
9. Congestion issue
- It is more or less explained the same as in Item 1 and it will be fixed as soon
10. How many in total Gen0 Crystalvale heroes?
- Total 500 Gen 0 will be available for Crystalvale for sale + 25–40 for airdrops, raffles and promotional things
- The other chain expansion will see the same — so TLDR, 1/4 of everything in harmony on other chain.
11. What is hardcap for mining quest for locked Jewel?
- Simulation still in progress to figure out the numbers but one indication is that if you have 20k-30k locked jewels will be hitting the cap. But it was stated clearly that people will be pleasantly surprised about how rewarding the quest will be.
12. What are the teams plans for making it more affordable or more playable for people that don’t have giant bags?
- Scholarship type of program are in plan so ppl with more assets can rent out and help with those who needs to start to play to earn. Definitely they going for mass adoption in a manner not to dilute the value of the game — afterall is play to earn
13. Are there qualifying snapshots for any of the airdrops (i.e. you have to have an initial amount by a certain time?)
- We are doing 5 different airdrops over the next few weeks. We do have a few rules and caveats we’ll need to flesh out so wait for announcement.
14. Any minimums for the crystal airdrops?
- Min at least .01 Crystal
15. For the Pangolin LP on Avalanche and the Crystalvale expansion, you’d only get credit for the Crystalvale airdrop for the amount of Jewel staked, not the entire amount of your LP pairing.
- This is prevent ppl to move assest around but still want to reward those who holds jewel outside Harmony
13. How will summoning and summoning costs work on Crystalvale? Will the summoning costs of summoning in Crystalvale be 1/4 like everything?
- Only supply will be 1/4 where as all other remained the same.
- This is ensure parity of price across all of our ecosystems so there is no clear area that on one ecosystem its 1/2 the price. If it is you’ll see arbitrage opportunities and people take advantage of that until the prices start to align. This will create an ecosystem where people will have arbitrage opportunities from all of our chains.
14. Consider putting more weight into LP stakers, have had to watch all the raffles go to xJewel holders rather than LP holders.
- This is the reason the change in airdrop to reward LP stakers but single stakes are the priority though. But more considerations of airdrops options in future.
(If you like my work, pls support by following my channel and if you greatly appreciate and wanna tip me a penny of jewel, this will be the address 0x097217552be7b01ee6d074df507587dc698202da :D )