DeFiKingdoms Pets Launched TLDR 26-May
The moment of cuteness that we all have been waiting for are finally here! Look at those stunning cute looking pets! Let me give you a quick overview how it works
You can find full infomation and also guide on how to hatch and buying/selling pets here https://medium.com/defi-kingdoms-official/pet-hatching-and-selling-88522f3ab928
- Pets are hatchable from 5 type of Eggs obtainable from respective quests and also the golden purchaseable from Vendoor (you refer here for quest cheatsheet https://defi-holmz.medium.com/defi-kingdoms-quests-items-tldr-db9309e9eaf3 )
- With the Revamp Marketplace, which splits into Central and East Marketplace, you now need to go to East Marketplace and will find Hatchery there and select Incubate Eggs
- What can you do with pets? For now, they are just for hatching and trading, the boost wont happen till later time example Level 10 Quest
- They can’t be level up (unlike Hero), and you will need to feed them to provide bonuses in future (so start hoarding all your quest items)
- You can only equip 1 Hero with 1 Pet, although switcing is possible but there will be cooldown period
- And you can trade your pets for and egg! (2 pets for 1 egg) — feature coming soon
- For now only Blue (from Fishing quest) and Grey (Foraging) ready for hatching and there are 3 methods which cost stated as below:
Option 1 GAIA FAVOURS: 168 Hours (7 days) . Cost 1 Jewel, 50 Golds, 200 Tears, 35 to 50 (Quest Items) x 2 (example Lanterneye and Ironscale for Fishing, Rockroot and Darkweed for Foraging)
Option 2 GAIA GRACE: 24 Hours (1 day) . Cost 10 Jewel, 500 Golds, 200 Tears, 35 to 50 (Quest Items) x 2 (example Lanterneye and Ironscale for Fishing, Rockroot and Darkweed for Foraging)
Option 3 GAIA Boon: 24 Hours (1 day) . Cost 50 Jewel, 5,000 Golds, 200 Tears, 35 to 50 (Quest Items) x 2 (example Lanterneye and Ironscale for Fishing, Rockroot and Darkweed for Foraging)
- Pets are seasonal and it has ability multiple type of game play boost bonuses such as quest, combat and even crafting! Details:
Rarity — signified by the gem in the top right corner and noted on the back of the Pet card
Element — the symbol above the rarity gem and noted on the back of the Pet card. A Pet’s Element determines what kind of crafting bonus, if any, the Pet will receive.
Season — noted on the back of the Pet card. Yes, this is just Season 1!
Bonuses — Every Pet will receive up to three Bonuses, one each for Profession, Crafting, and Combat. All Pets will receive a Profession bonus, determined by the color of egg that they hatch from. The specific details of each bonus will be revealed as the features go live.
Bonus Rarity — Each Pet Bonus also has its own rarity, including 1-Star (Common), 2-Star (Rare), and 3-Star (Mythic). Rarer bonuses will have more powerful effects!
- Bonuses by Rarity table as follows:
Once your pets hatch complets (depending on the options you choose), you can now see your beautiful pet! (and pray for Mythic!)
Happy Hatching! (and buying and selling too!)
(If you like my work, pls support by following my channel and if you greatly appreciate and wanna tip me a penny of jewel, this will be the address 0x097217552be7b01ee6d074df507587dc698202da :D )